To schedule an appointment call (203) 573-9512.
Alliance Medical Group’s Comprehensive Weight Management Program takes a personalized approach to help you meet your health and weight goals. Our team includes a nutritionist with more than two decades of experience and a surgeon trained in the latest laparoscopic and robotic technology.
Our services include:
- Medical Nutrition Therapy with a registered dietitian is available to patients with a variety of medical conditions such as diabetes, chronic kidney disease, hypertension, high cholesterol, as well as for those who are looking to lose weight. Medical nutrition therapy includes:
- A thorough review of your medical and nutritional history
- Full nutritional assessment
- Personalized treatment plan and nutritional counseling
- A Medical Weight Loss option that includes: evaluation and treatment by an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN), and weight loss through medication or Optifast®. Optifast® is a patient-focused, medically-supervised weight management program designed for patients with a BMI above 35. This program utilizes a full or partial meal replacement plan that transitions to self-prepared meals and involves comprehensive patient education and support.
- Surgical Weight Loss, or bariatric, surgery. You may be a candidate for bariatric surgery if you:
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Have a BMI of 40 of higher
- Have a BMI of 35 or higher with a health-related condition such as type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, sleep apnea and high cholesterol
Our Comprehensive Weight Management Program offers you greater individual attention and services that work around your schedule.